The schedule is as follows:
- 18:30 - 19:00: Arrive and mingle
- 19:00 - 19:15: “Thinking outside the box” - Christian Asare-Anderson - Funding Circle
- 19:20 - 19:35: “Data Security in the 21st Century - What are your Mac Users taking with them when they leave? Data Security that just works for Mac from Code42. No slides guarantee!” - Paul Martin - Code42
- 19:40 - 19:55: “Time machine - Back to the future” - James Bousfield - Moof IT
- 20:00 - 20:15: “Team Security for the modern Internet” - Henry Heinemann - Cloudflare
- 20:15 - 21:00: Open discussion - To the pub!
As always, the event is free to attend but space can be limited. We’ve got 100 tickets available, grab one in advance here.
Your nearest public transport links are: Mansion House Underground and Cannon Street Underground / Train stations.