Welcome to our first meetup of 2021, and our 2nd remote one. This event is sponsored by You! Food and drink, as well as viewing space, also provided by You.
The schedule is as follows:
- 17:00 - 18:00: Arrive and mingle
- 18:00 - 18:15: “Decoder rings! The Adobe License Decoder tool for fun and profit” - Daz Wallace - dataJAR Ltd
- 18:20 - 18:35: “Upgrading and emulating the BBC Micro in the 21st century for fun and profit” - Dom Adobe
- 18:40 - 18:55: “PI in iwoca (for fun and profit), what and why” - Mateusz Bijakowski - iwoca
- 19:00 - 19:15: “Learning why Sophos is excellent and causes no problems at all… for fun and profit?” - Steve Quirke - ThoughtWorks
- 19:20 - 19:35: “Nudging users - for fun and for profit” - Neil Martin - dataJAR Ltd
- 19:40 - 20:00: News roundup and Q&A… for profit? - TBC
- 20:00 - ?: Open discussion - To the #laa-pub!
As always, the event is free to attend but spots can only be obtained via Eventbrite, grab one in advance here:
We’ll get a Zoom link out to attendees shortly before the meetup begins. Please also join us in #laa-pub on the MacAdmins Slack for informal drinks and chat before, during and after the meetup!