Thanks again to Funding Circle for hosting, Code42 for sponsoring and all our speakers. Special thanks to Christian Asare-Anderson, Ewan Ross and Felix Grant who put in so much hard work to organise the event with us.
The schedule was as follows - click the talk titles to get a copy of the slides:
- 18:30 - 19:00: Arrive and mingle
- 19:00 - 19:15: “Thinking outside the box” - Christian Asare-Anderson - Funding Circle
- 19:20 - 19:35: “Data Security in the 21st Century - What are your Mac Users taking with them when they leave? Data Security that just works for Mac from Code42. No slides guarantee!” - Paul Martin - Code42
- 19:40 - 19:55: “Time machine - Back to the future” - James Bousfield - Moof IT
- 20:00 - 20:15: “Team Security for the modern Internet” - Henry Heinemann - Cloudflare
- 20:15 - 21:00: Open discussion - To the pub!
Watch the video below!