Our April (and first) meet of 2021 was our first remote traditional LAA meetup
Thanks again to all our speakers on the night.
The schedule was as follows - click the talk titles to get a copy of the slides:
- 17:00 - 18:00: Arrive and mingle
- 18:00 - 18:15: “Decoder rings! The Adobe License Decoder tool for fun and profit” - Daz Wallace - dataJAR Ltd
- 18:20 - 18:35: “Upgrading and emulating the BBC Micro in the 21st century for fun and profit” - Dom Adobe
- 18:40 - 18:55: “PI in iwoca (for fun and profit), what and why” - Mateusz Bijakowski - iwoca
- 19:00 - 19:15: “Learning why Sophos is excellent and causes no problems at all… for fun and profit?” - Steve Quirke - ThoughtWorks
- 19:20 - 19:35: “Nudging users - for fun and for profit” - Neil Martin - dataJAR Ltd
- 19:40 - 20:00: News roundup and Q&A… for profit?
- 20:00 - ?: Open discussion - To the #laa-pub!
Watch the video below!